Introduction to Test Management
Test Management encompasses anything and everything that we do as testers.
- Creating and maintaining release /project cycle /component information
- Creating and maintaining the test artifacts specific to each release /cycle that we have- requirements, test cases, etc.
- Establishing traceability and coverage between the test assets
- Test execution support – test suite creation, test execution status capture, etc.
- Metric collection/report-graph generation for analysis
- Bug tracking/defect management
Who should attend: This workshop is for Team Leads, Test Managers, QA Managers & anyone who is responsible for managing software testing.
Duration: 1/2 day
Questions? 519.624.1194 eLead Sales